There’s lots of talk about dental surgeries having to be “HTM 01-05 compliant“. It’s a good thing and in summary it ensures cleanliness is of uppermost importance in the way instruments are cleaned.
The machine needs to be able to record every time the machine is used and detail the date / time, name of the user, serial number, unique cycle number, and fluid temperature.
Obviously I’m going to suggest our website and THIS MODEL
When it comes to ultrasonic cleaners, the machines need to be of a certain standard and must have the functionality of recording and storing data for each and every time the machine has been used. This creates a log that should the CQC (Care Quality Commission) come to pay you a visit, you can produce historical records to prove you’ve been doing things correctly, over time.
We are delighted to now offer an ultrasonic cleaner that is 100% HTM 01-05 compliant.
Specification – HTM 01-05 compliant ultrasonic cleaner
- HTM 0105 compliant
- Stainless steel construction
- No / low fluid sensor
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting to prevent coagulation of proteins
- Interlocking lid
- Validation of cycle with user, serial number, date, time, unique cycle number, fluid temperature and power consumption
- Automatic degas cycle after cleaning fluid has been changed
- PIC chip technology – can be reprogrammed if required
- Waterproof USB socket for transfer of information to PC
- RS232 port for printing of results on printer
- Made in the UK
- Complies with BSEN 61010-1
- Save log to memory stick
- Insert a Bluetooth adaptor and send logs to your PC
- Enhanced frequency control -controls the units power and frequency.
- Easy to use menu functions.